Riddle Surgical Center is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Media, Pennsylvania. Our center was developed by area physicians, Main Line Health Systems, The Rothman Institute and Nueterra Healthcare to provide their patients high quality, patient-focused outpatient care.
Our 17,500 square-foot center features four fully-equipped operating rooms and two procedure rooms with the latest medical instrumentation. We are equipped for ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management and Podiatry.
Patients benefit from our advanced medical technology, as well as amenities like convenient parking, short waiting times, and a comfortable environment. Our recovery rooms assure your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.Riddle Surgical Center offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive surgical care. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed your expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
- Licensed by the State of Pennsylvania.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- 4 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 2 Procedure Rooms
- Plenty of convenient parking and free Wi-Fi.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an Ambulatory Surgery Center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Surgery is more economical due to the absence of overhead costs.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.